The promoter is BigBarn CIC (company no. 4025368) whose registered office is at College Farm, Great Barford, Bedford. MK44 3JJ.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 8 years or over.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.bigbarn.co.uk/win-one-of-5-big-boxes-of-fairfields-crisps/
The competition will be promoted on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, the BigBarn.co.uk website and newsletters.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
The competition will run every month until further notice, the closing date for entry for each month will be on the last day of that month. After this date any entries will be added to the draw for the following month.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. Simply email any errors discovered on or omissions from your Local Food Map to [email protected], or
2. add a review to any producer’s page in your area (positive feedback please).
3. All emails and reviews received will be added to a prize draw and 5 names drawn at random.
4. Please add your correct email address to your review to insure we can inform you if you are a winner and get your address to send your crisps
5. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
7. The prize is ONE of 5 large boxes of Assorted Fairfields Crisps. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable.
8. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
9. The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize will be delivered.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.