KIS stands for Keep It Simple and is a BigBarn initiative to help more people enjoy great food and save money.
You can browse the videos to find recipes using cheaper, seasonal ingredients, or upload your own videos and become the next famous TV chef!
Fill glass with crushed ice. Add all ingredients to a shaker except for the crème de mure. Shake and strain over the crushed ice. Drizzle the crème de mure over the glass. Garnish with fresh blackberries.
50ml Ramsbury Single Estate Gin
25ml Lemon Juice
10ml Crème de mure
1. Boil the chicken until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Drain and leave to cool in a bowl of cold water.
2. Once the chicken has cooled, shred each chicken breast lengthwise into long strips using your hands. Set aside.
3. Mash three-quarters of the sweetcorn using a mortar and pestle until smooth. Set aside.
4. Heat a dash of cooking oil in a large saucepan and cook the ginger and garlic over a low heat. Stir well, cooking for around 2 minutes.
5. Add most of the spring onions and cook for a further 2 minutes.
6. Add the chicken stock and soy sauce to the saucepan. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
7. Once simmering, add the mashed sweetcorn, remaining sweetcorn kernels, shredded chicken and Lemon Pepper. Stir well and cook for a further 5 minutes.
8. Remove the saucepan from the heat and slowly pour in the egg, stirring continuously.
9. Add in the parsley and mix. Serve with a tablespoon of sesame oil.
2 chicken breasts
325g tin sweetcorn
3cm piece of ginger, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
4 spring onions, sliced
4 chicken stock cubes made into 1L
1 tbsp soy sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the bananas, sugar, butter and egg.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the baking soda and flour together before adding to the banana mixture.
4. Add the cinnamon, nutmeg and salt and mix everything together until just combined, making sure not to over mix.
5. When the batter is half-mixed, add the raisins and continue to stir.
6. Lightly grease a bread tin before pouring in the batter.
7. Bake in the oven for around 1 hour, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the bread comes out clean.
3 large or 4 small ripe bananas, mashed
60g melted butter
200g plain flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp ground nutmeg
Handful of raisin
The journey of your Cantiummgin starts with the award winning flavour but goes on long after the gin has gone with the award winning design.
DRINK YOUR GIN.
WASH YOUR BOTTLE.
SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW FLASK.
KEEPS YOUR FAVOURITE DRINKS HOT OR COLD FOR HOURS.