Franchi Seeds

About Franchi Seeds

Franchi Seeds are the world's oldest family run seed co. 94% of all veg varieties have been lost in 100 years. Franchi supply some of the remaining 6%By using Franchi seeds you are supporting BioDiversityWe were found ...

Read More

D2 Phoenix Bus Park,
Rosslyn Cres,

Tel: 020 8427 5020


vegetable seeds, flower seeds,

Find Us/Directions

View Nearby Producers

– Producer Reviews –

Be the first to leave a review

Win one of 5 big boxes of Fairfield Crisps

Would you like the chance to win a 24 bag Box of REAL Crisps?

Find out more
No, thank you