Smoked Garlic Coriander - Barbi-Coriander - Seasoning by Barbismoked™
Sold by: Barbismoked
Special Diet: No allergens, Gluten free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Organic
BarbiCoriander by Barbismoked™
• Sold as 35g jar £6.99 / 35 g jar with 40g refill £11.50
• 40g refill £5.99 / 80g refill £7.99 / 120g refill (catering pk) £9.99
Deliciously fragrant Coriander blended with Smoked Garlic Powder
Coriander is regarded as both a herb and a spice; the fresh leaves and stems are a popular addition to many recipes giving a fresh floral tone which lifts the flavour of any dish. The dried seeds are regarded as spice to be ground into powder and added to food as an aromatic seasoning with a slight orangey taste.
Coriander is also known as Chinese parsley, and in North America the stems and leaves are usually called cilantro. All parts of the plant are edible, but the fresh leaves and the dried seeds are the parts most traditionally used in cooking.
We have created a special blend of this traditional spice teaming it with BarbiPowder - smoked garlic powder - making a delicately fragrant seasoning to compliment curries, chillis, tagines, cous cous, roast meat and veggies, marinades, dips, dressings, fishy dishes, salads, stir fries and much more!
BarbiCoriander comes in a delightful Kilner spice jar for easy storage and is available with or without a handy refill pouch - why not buy both as an unusual gift for foodie friends or relatives!
We have Used
Barbismoked™ BarbiPowder & Flakes
Dried Coriander Leaves
Dried Orange peel
• The images are for example purposes only
• Kilner jar contents 35g (203g inc jar) / refill packs 50g/100g/150g (catering size)
• Our seasonings are hand mixed so the strength of flavour may differ slightly
• Seasonings are made to order
• No preservatives or flavour enhancers are used in our seasonings
• Store in a cool dry area away from direct light
• Contents may settle
• May take up to 5 days before dispatch subject to demand
• Available in the UK only
Follow us on twitter @barbismoked
Instagram @barbismoked @smokedgarlicshop @garlicforsale @seasoningsbybarbismoked