You can use the recipe search box below to find some tasty new recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Heat the oil in an 8-inch cast iron (or oven-safe) pan over medium heat. Add the shallot and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Stir in the asparagus, season with a pinch of salt and pepper, and cook until tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, whisk the eggs together and stir in the milk. Pour the eggs into the pan with the asparagus. Sprinkle pieces of the goat cheese across the top of the eggs.
3. Cook the eggs over medium heat. Carefully lift the edges as they begin to set, and tilt the pan so that the egg that has not yet set will spread to the bottom on the pan. Cook until the eggs are just set and no longer runny in the center.
4. Transfer the pan to the oven, and cook until the eggs are set, about 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, cut into wedges and serve immediately.