You can use the recipe search box below to find some tasty new recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees fan assisted. Place thirty large cupcake cases into muffin tins.
2. Sieve together the flour, sugar, bicarbonate of soda, salt and cinnamon (dry ingredients)
3. Whisk together the oil, eggs, pineapple, vanilla extract and bananas. Stir in the chopped walnuts. (wet ingredients)
4. Add the dry to the wet ingredients, folding in carefully until completely combined.
5. Using an ice cream scoop – I love this one from Pampered Chef – divide the mixture between the cupcake cases.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for twenty minutes until a skewer inserted into the centre of a cake comes out clean.
1. Beat together 200g soft cream cheese, 110g softened unsalted butter and one teaspoon vanilla extract. Gradually beat in 450g – 500g icing sugar to form a stiff but spreadable frosting.
2. Using a palette knife spread over the cakes and top with chopped walnuts.
375g self raising flour
375g caster sugar
One teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
One teaspoon salt
One teaspoon fairtrade ground cinnamon
350ml MELLOW YELLOW rapeseed oil
3 large free range eggs, lightly beaten
One 220g tin crushed pineapple
450g mashed banana
One teaspoon Ndali vanilla extract
120g chopped fairtrade walnuts (don’t chop too finely – it is nice to have a bit of bite to them)