You can use the recipe search box below to find some tasty new recipes.
1. Prepare the marinade; place the lamb into a shallow bowl. Mix the marinade ingredients together and pour over the lamb. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or overnight.
2. Meanwhile prepare the roasted vegetables, place the vegetables in a large ovenproof casserole dish or roasting tray. Tear the herbs and add to the tray, season, drizzle with olive oil and lightly toss. Roast uncovered for 40-50 minutes in a preheated oven, Gas mark 6, 200C/400F, until golden brown, shaking the pan occasionally during cooking.
3. To make the sweet chilli sauce, place the vinegar and caster sugar into a small pan and heat gently, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes until thickened. Remove from the heat and stir in the chilli, coriander and shallot. Transfer to a small dish to cool until required.
4. Thread the lamb cubes onto 6 metal or wooded (previously soaked in water) and cook on a prepared barbecue or preheated grill for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally until the meat juices run clear.
5. Serve the kebabs with the roasted summer vegetables and the sweet chilli sauce.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12-16 minutes (Kebabs)
40-50 minutes (Roasted vegetables)
675g/1 1/2lb lean lamb leg or boneless shoulder, cut into 5cm/2inch cubesMarinade:
1-2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
Large handful freshly chopped coriander leaves
2 lemon grass stalks, finely chopped
Zest and juice of 1 large lime
2.5cm/1inch piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
10ml/2tsp light brown sugar
15-30ml/1-2tbsp Chinese five-spice powder
15ml/1tbsp clear honey
15ml/1tbsp sunflower oil
Salt and freshly milled black pepperSweet Chilli Sauce:
120ml/8tbsp rice or sherry vinegar
50g/2oz caster sugar
º red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
15ml/1tbsp freshly chopped coriander leaves
1 small shallot, peeled and thinly sliced Roasted Summer Vegetables:
1 small butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into cubes
2 courgettes, roughly chopped
1 aubergine, roughly chopped
15 whole garlic cloves, unpeeled
1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
2-3 small red onions, peeled and cut into wedges
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
2 sprigs fresh thyme leaves
60ml/4tbsp extra virgin olive oil