You can use the recipe search box below to find some tasty new recipes.
1. In a small bowl mix together the peanut butter, soy sauce, sherry,lime zest and juice, garlic, ginger, coriander and water.
2. Add the meat to the marinade, stir, cover and leave in the refrigerator until for 30 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a non-stick wok or frying pan. Remove the meat from the marinade and fry for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently. Reserve the marinade.
4. Add the red pepper, spring onions and baby corn, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the beansprouts and the reserved marinade and cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. Serve the stir-fry with noodles or fragrant rice.
NB: This recipe contains nuts.Cookís Notes:
*Other suitable meat cuts:
Lamb: Leg, chump steaks or neck fillet
NB: This recipe contains nuts
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients:225g/8oz lamb steaks, cut into 1cm (2inch) strips
30ml/2tbsp peanut butter
30ml/2tbsp light soy sauce
30-45ml/2-3tbsp sweet sherry
Zest and juice of 1 lime
1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
2.5cm/1 inch piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
30ml/2tbsp freshly chopped coriander
10ml/2tsp sesame or sunflower oil
1 large red pepper, seeded and cut into small chunks
1 small bunch spring onions, chopped
100g/4oz baby sweetcorn, cut in half, lengthways