You can use the recipe search box below to find some tasty new recipes.
1. Parboil the potatoes in boiling salted water for 5-7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large roasting tin, mix together the lamb, potatoes, garlic, aubergines, peppers, oil and seasoning then spread out evenly.
3. Roast for 30-35 minutes until the lamb is melting tender and the vegetables are cooked. From time to time during cooking shake the pan.
4. Meanwhile prepare the pesto: Put the almonds, mint leaves, mustard and seasoning in a food processor or blender and blend to a rough paste. Gradually add the oil in a steady flow. Season well.
5. Spoon the pesto into a bowl and serve with the lamb.
EatWith plenty of garlic breadTip: Use a rolled lamb shoulder joint as an alternative.
Time to cook: Approximately 25-30 minutes
Oven temperature: Gas mark 5, 190C, 375F
Take.675g (1 1/2lbs) lean lamb neck fillet, or boneless shoulder steak, cubed
450g (1lb) new potatoes, peeled and quartered
3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
2 small aubergines, peeled and cut into chunks
2 small red peppers, cored, deseeded and cut into large chunks
60ml (4tbsps) extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepperMint Pesto:
60ml (4tbsps) flaked almonds, toasted
1 large bunch fresh mint leaves, stalks removed
10ml (2tsps) Dijon or wholegrain mustard
90ml (6tbsps) extra virgin olive oil